The kids have wanted to take the wave runners down to the lake so the first part of August Kenny brings them home and says lets go. We all get ready and head to the lake. A few hours later Kenny said he was going to get the RV to camp at the lake. The kids were all excited and jumping for joy. I was just looking at Kenny with my mouth wide open and giving him the look. We had so much to do that week, a birthday party in Bakersfield, Taylor Palacios's baptism and other domestic crap. He just laughed and got it anyways.

I then went and got all our food, clothes and things for Jayda. While I was home gathering things Jayda seemed busy playing with her toys and then I noticed it was really quiet. I love pictures like this one. I did take her out and let her sleep in her bed until I was done packing.
see the beautiful stars above. The kids were amazed at how many stars there was. We showed them the big dipper, the north star and the milky way. We we up late and up early trying to enjoy our time at the lake. We had our breaks from camping by going to B-town twice. I think the kids might have been a little tired from our vacation. The next week Kenny's brother and his family came camping at the lake. Being out voted again the RV went back down to the lake. This time we didn't camp over night because we are starting football and cheerleading so the kids needed a decent good night rest. We did however enjoy being with the Haidze family. Thanks to Aunt Kim I have pictures because my camera battery was dead.
Uncle Scott loves to fish which made my kids really happy because they got to bring their fishing poles down and fish with him. He was so good with the kids and helped them with their fishing reels. Kenny was so excited too because he isn't so fond of fishing and was able to take a nap (surprise surprise).
Grandma and Grandpa were there too. Tayah had a wonderful time swimming with grandma and grandpa helped with the fishing also.
Comments