08-08-08


08-08-08

What a cool date!!! I wanted to post something on this date but this dang computer is driving me nuts. It takes forever to download the pictures. It has been awhile since I blogged and I seriously can tell you I am going through withdrawls. Everytime I get ready to sit and blog something always came up. My life has been a blur, a fun blur mind you, these past few weeks. Just wait when I have some time to download the pictures you will have to make time to read them. Well, that is if anyone really reads them and doesn't just look at the pictures. I have many adventures to report but it has been hard to sit down and blog them all. First I have been spending most my time reading the book "The Host" by Stephanie Meyers. WHAT A GREAT BOOK!!!!! I had to spend my spare time reading it. Then came my church calling (which I am so unqualified for) which I have to put some time into. All the little vacations my husband keeps taking us on. Don't get my wrong they have been fun but, man, I really need to be home. I think its because he is in the whole vacation mode, (no job so lets play) and so we are doing just that. Oh, yea there is my kids. They are needing my help and attention too. Especially, Jayda she is growing so fast. I will post soon!! Maybe when school starts and I have more quiet times :->!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have to say to my friend Amy that your life seems to be similar to mine. The picture explains it all!!!!









We were at IHOP and I got this straw with one end open and the other end closed. I laughed so hard because I don't think it was but a few days before I got this straw that I read Amy's blog and she got a straw just like mine. Never have I had that happen until now. Was it coincidence or just our lives Amy?

Comments

Br Boys said…
Welcome to my World!! It's a scary place!! Amy
Br Boys said…
Or maybe we are just really lucky!
Katie and Luke said…
No job?! Did he take a ear off afterall? It sounds like a terrible life you lead....especially when all you husband wants to do is take you on vacation! LOL.
I am just jealous. Luke went back to work 2 weeks ago and I miss him being at home with me and the boys!
Katie and Luke said…
That was supposed to say a "year" off not a ear off....
:)