

These are my cute baby nephews Gavin and Kyle. They are so fun to watch and see them grow and develop. I watch my sister Teasha and I am in ahh of her ability to keep it together with a smile on her face. She is truly the one person I know that will do a wonderful job having twin boys and a toddler. I can't wait to chase these boys and let them rummage through my bag and see if their favorite Aunt Marcie brought them a treat. I am sure their big brother Ethan will teach them how that is done. We were able to go to their blessing and you know me I might have shed a tear or two watching Teasha go give Jon baby Gavin to get a blessing and get baby Kyle from Jon who just received a wonderful blessing. What a neat experience to be a part of.


They have come to our house twice this summer and it gives me a whole new perspective of what Teasha goes through each day. They are busy busy. We were trying to dry pack food which normally would have taken 1 1/2 hours or so but it took all day long. Between the twins, Jayda and the others we were still doing it at 5pm and we started at 10am. They were fun to hold and take care of. I am excited to watch these boys grow up together and see the magical experiences twins have.
Comments