School Year 2007-08

End of another School Year. The kids all had wonderful teachers and grew so much. Tayah got straight O's on her report card twice in a row. Zachary was learning 4th grade math and improved in reading. Trey learned to write his name and do simple addition problems. They were all patient with me and Jayda. I tried to attend all their activites (Jayda allowing) through put the year. Having 2 in school in one town and 1 in another in difficult at times. I won't have a problem next year - with Kenny taking the child rearing leave, right Kenny :->. We loved all their teachers this year. Zach and Mr Lassen hit it off. We are friends with Mr. Lassen so I was nervous to have him in his class because of Zach's energy. I am not sure of Mr. Lassen was nervous or not but they really became good buds. I think they will miss each other next year. Tayah's teacher adored Tayah. Mrs. Cole helped her with math by teaching her touch math. That really improved her math abilities. She also pushed Tayah in reading and has reinstalled a love of reading. Mrs. Cole said she could always count on Tayah helping out. Trey's teachers said he was a good student and that it was good that we help him back a year. (What are they implying?). She said Trey had a hard time sitting still. I laughed because if she knew his older brother it would have explained a lot to her. Trey had many friends in pre-school and his favorite part was going outside to ride the blue bike. We will miss you teachers next year. Thanks for a wonderful school year.

Comments