My latest addictions

Some of you might have a lot of reasons why I shouldn't like the following things. But since my sweet baby didn't tolerate chocolate the first 3 months of her life I unfortunately have lost the desire for chocolate. Don't get me wrong I keep trying to eat chocolate remembering that I use to like it and any time now I will like it again but it hasn't worked yet. Instead I have cravings of Hot Tamales. I know what some of you are thinking and I know what they are made of Tabbi. But if you really think of where steak, hamburger, hot dogs and chicken come from and their previous form of life, hot tamales aren't so bad. Yes, Dr. Kent I know I am not suppose to eat this because of my caps but I am extra careful and I know you live right around the corner. And they make me happy.
As for the seeds, any baseball parent out there knows that when it is baseball season it is also seeds season. For the most part baseball usually is about 3 months long. That is not bad for a salty snack addiction. As for the season that my son is in, it is 5 months long. That's a lot of seed spitting. It is hard to kick this habit.Especially because I have them in my car so I'm ready for the game and the seeds are such a time killer when I'm driving up and down the canyon. I don't know I could have worse addictions I suppose.

Comments

Michelle said…
You are funny! While I still have my cravings for glorious chocolate, I have had this weird craving for hot talmales all week long! I still haven't fulfilled it........maybe today will be the day! And I sympathize with you on the seed thing too. While my kids are done with ball for the year, we still have them lying around cause we stocked up so well and if there is a bag left in the car, consider it gone!
palacios5 said…
Peter said that you are eating the wrong sunflower seeds. David & Sons is the official seed of Major League Baseball. Try Again:) You should also give credit to me on the Hot Tamales.