Jayda 5 months old


Jayda is 5 months old. It is amazing how fast time flys. She is getting to be so fun. She laughs all the time and is very interactive. She is so expressive, talkative (oh no), and wiggle (pray for me :->).
Uncle Jon says her hair bow looks like she is wearing a tarantula on her head.


She just loves her exersaucer!!


Jayda loves to lay under her play mat. We call it her buddy.


This is her first bike ride. She loved it and even fell ASLEEP!! Imagine my girl who hated her car seat loves the uncomfortable upright bike seat.


She smiles almost all the time. The kids just love to make her smile and especially laugh.


Who does Jayda look like the most?















Comments

The Queen Bee said…
She is SOOOO cute. I think she looks like your 2nd son. I don't know his name. Way Cute.
Michelle said…
Tough one. She looks like each one of them (yes, even Tayah) when she is right next to them, but I still have to go with Trey as the closest match!
Dany said…
I think she looks like all three, but mostly like Zach. Glad you finally updated for us readers.