Easter came early this year. I tried to take the kids picture at the house before church but not many of our plants looked good. Plus, my high hopes of doing things before church are being shot down now that I am the Primary Presidenct. I need to be at church early instead of walking in just in time for the opening song. The kids did pretty good about taking the picture after church even with their sugar high.
Tayah was so excited this year to have a sister to match Easter dress's with.
I was suprised when Zach and Trey wanted to match. I thought they might be over it by now. I am glad my boys are good friends and I hope they will continue to like each other.


Every year the Easter Bunny hides their baskets. When the kids wake up they have to search the house for them. This year Zachary's basket was the hardest. Trey ended up finding them all. He thought he was pretty special being the "finder of all baskets."


We had grandma and grandpa Bushling over for Easter dinner and then had our annual egg hunt. This year our very good friends the Hansens' came for the egg hunt. "We" didn't mow the lawn yet and so the best hiding spot was the tall
grass. When Kenny mowed the lawn the next day or so we found a few eggs left. They had to find one egg with a X on it. It was filled with money. I think for the sake of sugar free kids the easter bunny should fill all the eggs with money :->.

grass. When Kenny mowed the lawn the next day or so we found a few eggs left. They had to find one egg with a X on it. It was filled with money. I think for the sake of sugar free kids the easter bunny should fill all the eggs with money :->. 


Comments