I finally NEEDED chocolate!! I figured with Jayda being 4 1/2 months I could and should try it again. I took a bite of a chocolate chip cookie (well, ok honestly maybe I took more then a bite, it might have been a few cookies) and tried a no bake cookie but they were just ok. It really didn't seem to be all that I thought it
would be. This scared me and I thought I have to try something else because my taste and desire for chocolate surely can't be gone - could it? Then I tried something so heavenly I knew my chocolate taste buds were back and working good - I had a girl scout cookie called "Tagalongs" . That was the most delicious cookIES I have had in a long time. Jayda seemed to handle it ok. She's a little gassier then normal but not screaming. I am going to have to be careful and not over do it or I know I'll ruin this grand moment.
would be. This scared me and I thought I have to try something else because my taste and desire for chocolate surely can't be gone - could it? Then I tried something so heavenly I knew my chocolate taste buds were back and working good - I had a girl scout cookie called "Tagalongs" . That was the most delicious cookIES I have had in a long time. Jayda seemed to handle it ok. She's a little gassier then normal but not screaming. I am going to have to be careful and not over do it or I know I'll ruin this grand moment.Then because I felt brave and needed to satisfy more of my cravings I went to Trader Joe's and got their Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels. These are to dye for. I kept telling my friend I was going to get her some because she was pregnant and likes chocolate and peanut butter together but I was being selfish and couldn't get her some and not me until now. I actually bought 3 bags. One for her, one for me to share with my family and one for me to have hidden somewhere in the house so I can get my chocolate fix satisfied when I need it and not go to the secret spot and find them all gone. Call it selfish, crazy or what have you. I call it surviving!!
Comments