A great day on the slopes!

We had such a great time at Shirley Meadows. I was having a blast, even though I didn't snowboard, because I was actually doing something with my family and Jayda was doing great!!! I hate to say it but maybe we are getting around that 3 months of pure H-E double hockey sticks :->.


Tayah eating snow.


Zach eating Snow.



Trey lapping up the snow.

And they all wonder why their gloves are soaking wet by the end of the day.



This is Trey coming down the hill by himself. If you look close Kenny, Zach, and Tayah are sitting above him watching him. It was funny how they all sat and watched while Trey bombed the hill waiting to see the outcome.

Kenny has been a great teacher to all the kids. When they were little Kenny would carry them down the hill most of the time. Now they have the confidence and do great getting themselves on and off the lift and down the hill. Trey had such a great time snowboarding with his dad and having Kenny with him and teaching him along the way.


I had to laugh at this picture. I can't remember if Kenny fell down or they were just starting but Trey was trying to be the helpful child and help is old man up.

Tayah was trying to get to the little jump but somehow ended up on the big jump. It took her a good 5 min to get off. People up the hill were being very patient as they waited their turn.


Zach tried to go on the ramp and was successful most of the time except the time I had my camera out.
Can you say "Christmas Story" She looked like the boy who fell on the ground and had so much clothes on he couldn't get up or put his arms down to his side. When I first put it on her I was laughing so hard but she didn't think I was so funny and voiced her opinion, but she did so good that day. She even slept in her snowsuit in the stroller. HEAVENLY
!!!

Isn't she so cute!! And Jayda too :->. What a great day!!!

Comments

The Queen Bee said…
Looks like you guys had a great day. I do miss the mountains. Snow here is just not as fun.