The lady taking her picture said she was quite the ham. If she really knew Jayda she would have called her a pork chop!! Well, I didn't want Jayda to feel the total effects of being the 4th child at home. You know the one who doesn't get her baby book filled out, or the one who wears hand-me-downs, or the one who will have to wait until she is 5 until she gets her first pages done in her scrapbook. So, because I of those reasons and more I got her pictures done the other week. They turned out much better then what you see. I got them done at picture people and scanned them in.

She did pretty good. She was much easier to get her pictures done then Trey when he was 3 months. That might have something to do with the fact that I also had Zach who was 4 and Tayah who was 2, with me, and I had Zach. Thankfully the photographers there were good and tried to get him to smile because I was chasing my kids tring not to let them break anything and because I had Zach (ha ha)
She so looks like Trey in a dress. The older she gets the more she is looking like Zach. She did good and only started to show her true cring self when the lady tried to get tricky and lay Jayda on her side for a picture. That is when Jayda put the kabosh (I'm not sure on the spelling but you know what i mean :->) on it all.
Comments