Jayda's 3 months old

Today is February 21, and Jayda is 3 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. As many of you know Jayda hasn't been the happiest baby and she has surely got me wrapped around her little pinkie. Some days she smiles alot (especially in the mornings but never in her car seat) and she is trying to laugh. Which has made it fun to watch the kids trying to get her to laugh and talk. Over the past three months I have talked to alot of people who have had a baby with colic and most of them said that their baby's colic went away at about 3 months. This is suppose to be the magical month for colic babies. Many said that it was like someone flipped a switch and their baby was like a whole new baby, like a normal baby. Well, today I was waiting all day for this magical switch to be flipped. As you can tell from the picture below it hasn't happened yet. I can say she slept a little bit better today taking a 3 hour nap this morning and another 3 hour nap this afternoon. She is still the queen
Bee of the household though. If that picture could talk you would here that she has a great set of lungs and loves using them. I laughed at the next picture because it looks like she is saying "nenr nenr, you thought someone was going to flip my switch and I would be all better but it didn't happen so ha ha." You got to love her anyway. Especially when she is smiling and cooing at you. We are really enjoying her and I can't wait until the magical moment when her switch has been flipped.


Comments

Karrie said…
Kacy was crabby until I quit nursing her at four months. Maybe it was what I ate, I don't know. Good luck- and I love that you posted a picture of her screaming. It's cute to me because I can't hear it!
The Queen Bee said…
Marcie (I'm not sure I spelled it right) I found you blog hopping on the Bunting's blog. Hope you don't mind. You have a beautiful family. Syndy Clark (Rains)
BushlingX7 said…
Syndy, i don't mind at all. How are you? How is your mom?