Christmas 2007




Trey and Jayda with Santa at our playgroup




Christmas eve





WOW!!!! They were excited when they opened their present from Santa.

They got a Wii!!!



Christmas came so fast for me this year. Sleep deprived, holiday hustle bustle, buying presents, shopping for the special Christmas dress (and succeeding after looking in 12 stores), and the normal family life. I guess that is why it is almost Feburary for me to post Christmas.




We had a great time. Teasha, Ethan, Jon and Grandma and Grandpa Bushling came over for Christmas eve dinner. It was probably my first big meal I cooked since having Jayda. It turned out just ok (right Jon :->, sorry inside joke :->) Then we had the traditional Ellis program of dressing up as Mary,Joseph, the wise man, the sheppard and baby Jesus. I think I was more excited to have my kids be involved with the traditions I did as a kid then they were. Jayda was her usually self - crying. I am sure baby Jesus was a little more content then her but she did her part for a second or so. Christmas morning Kenny was the one who woke everyone up at 7am excited to get things going. I was sleeping in since Jayda was still sleeping but aparently he couldn't wait. As you can tell by the pictures the kids were so excited that they got the Wii. We had a few compititions with the dance revolution, Kenny was hooked and we all had a hard time getting him to let us have a turn, and bowling with the grandparents. We decided about 7pm to go to Las Vegas to hang out with the "Guys" our cousins. Kenny went and got the motor home and we all tried to clean the house up and pack. Jayda was having her usual moment and I was left to deal with her and everyone else had to do the rest. We finally left at 11:30PM. We got there at 4:30am. The trip went fast for me and the kids because we all went to sleep:->. Thank heavens for the motor home. We may have paid big bucks for the gas but it was a good relaxing trip for me LOL.
We had a great time in Las Vegas staying up late watching all the movies I haven't seen yet. Spiderman 3, Borne the third one, the latest Harry Potter. Here is the latest picture of all our cousins in Las Vegas.

Comments